With the upcoming storm expected in the Northeast, Townsend Energy will be working around the clock for those in critical need of fuel deliveries and service. We will go to extraordinary efforts during this weather emergency to provide your fuel requirements in a timely manner.
Please stay warm and be safe.
Here are some helpful suggestions to ensure that you will receive your fuel delivery or emergency service safely and on time:
- Please keep your driveway cleared and salted at a width of at least 10 feet so our trucks can safely maneuver*
- Clear a path to and around your fill-pipe so our drivers can make your heating oil delivery
- Please clear and salt your walkways so our technicians can access your home safely
- If your propane tank is underground, please clear a path and area around the fill pipe so we can locate and access it
- Please check to make sure your heating equipment venting systems are clear from snow and ice and your batteries are working in your CO detector
Our top priorities are serving you, our loyal customers, and keeping our employees safe.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the information, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Customer Care representatives (MA: 800.888.2888; NH: 800.722.4101). You can also contact Jim Townsend directly via our Ask Jim Townsend page.
*Townsend Energy is not responsible for damage resulting from inaccessible driveways or pathways during deliveries or emergency service.