Expanding, established, family-owned and operated full-service Heating Oil/Propane/HVAC Service and Installation company looking for qualified/licensed HVAC Technicians to join our growing team. Full and Part Time Opportunities.
- Full-time/year-round positions in MA and NH Health, Dental, 401 K) w/ company match Paid vacation, sick time, holidays, Company vehicle, Company paid licensure/certification/continuing education training.
- Potential to earn additionally with year-round overtime Incentive programs to earn extra income
- Inquire about our sign-on bonus!
- HVAC experience required
- MA Oil Burner Technician License required MA/NH Gas Fitter’s license recommended/not required CDL B with Hazmat, MA Hoister’s License preferred
Townsend Energy has been delivering unparalleled customer service for over 85 years and has been recognized and respected as one of the larger and more progressive family owned and operated energy marketers in New England. If you have the passion for exceptional service and can communicate well with customers and office personnel we may have the career for you.
Townsend Energy is looking for an oil burner service technician with 5+ years experience. We are committed to hiring and retaining high quality professionals. You will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining boilers and furnaces in a timely manner. We are looking for you to join our team and assist the service manager/supervisor to succeed in giving our customers the best service possible.
- 401K with company match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniform Service
- Paid training and education
- GUARANTEED 40 Hour work week
- Massachusetts Oil Burner License
- Valid Driver's License
- Pre-Employment background check
- Overtime and weekend work
- Mandatory On Call
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
In response to our continued growth and desire to improve the quality of the lives of those whom we serve, Townsend energy is hiring Full and Part Time Customer Service Call Center Representatives.
Our Customer Service Representatives are core sales leaders of our mission. Our ability to provide "Total Energy Solutions" is dependent on maintaining the product knowledge necessary to continually serve our customers and their energy needs. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track-record of successfully excelling in a fast paced call center environment and the ability to multi-task while offering our customers the latest information on energy solution trends. We value sound working relationships with customers and team members above all else. We continue to maintain close relationships with hundreds of families that have trusted us for generations. That's the Townsend Way.
Our Customer Service Representatives are flexible in their ability to change with the seasons. Qualified full time candidates will work a 40 hour week and must be available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday scheduled with rotating weekends during the winter (November - April).
Qualified part time candidates will work a 30 hour week with rotating weekends.
Townsend Energy is a progressive, diversified Energy Solutions Provider serving the North Shore and Southern New Hampshire. We are an equal opportunity employer.