Buderus Hot Water Boiler Heating System Installation Job In Gloucester, Massachusetts
The Cardone family of Gloucester, MA had an old oil boiler in place. They noticed that their home was cold and uncomfortable. Furthermore, they were calling for repairs frequently. They called Townsend Energy for help.
Lee Batistini, one of our experienced HVAC technicians, inspected their oil boiler and recommended a boiler replacement for their Gloucester, MA home. This way, the Cardones would not have to feel uncomfortable throughout the winter. Also, they would no longer have to pay high boiler repair costs and high home heating costs.
Table of Contents:
Problem: Mr. Cardone of Gloucester MA had an old oil boiler in place in his home that required multiple service calls. Furthermore, it was not performing as expected.
Solution: After inspection of the old boiler system, Townsend Energy’s technician determined that the old system was not adequate to heat the home and needed to be replaced. He recommended removing the old oil boiler and upgrading to the Buderus forced hot water boiler with a Riello Oil Burner. This installation also included a Lochivar Indirect Water Tank, and a new Honeywell WIFI thermostat.
The Buderus G115/ws4 Forced Hot Water Oil Boiler In Gloucester MA
The Buderus Forced Hot Water boiler is a cast-iron steam or hot water boiler that is fired by oil. It’s patented design results in impressive efficiencies and long life. It is a 10.8-gallon boiler with a thermal efficiency rating of 87%.
This boiler features:
- Insulated Powder Coated Steel Jacket and patented cast iron
- Has the ability to automatically adjust boiler heat to meet temperature demand using and Outdoor reset control
- Heating Capacity of 109000 BTU
- Two ETL approved venting
- Clean burning flame that emits low emissions
Lee Batistini determined that they would need to remove the old boiler equipment and supply and install a Buderus G115/ws4 Forced Hot Water Boiler, a Riello Oil Burner, a Watts 1156 Water Feeder & Backflow Preventer, new venting from the boiler to the chimney, new surge stations, a new oil line from the burner to the existing water tank, install a Exgtrol Expansion Tank with Air Separator sized for the system, two Taco circulators with internal flow checks and a 3 zone control, a new Honeywell WIFI thermostat, assorted ball valves and all ancillary fittings.
How Do You Know When To Replace Your Oil Furnace In Gloucester, MA?
Pay attention to these 7 signs that it may be time to replace your furnace:
- Furnace Age: The average life expectancy of a residential furnace is between 16 to 20 years.
- Rising Gas & Electric Bills: A furnace will often lose its efficiency over time if it has not been adequately maintained, running longer than usual to provide the same amount of heat it used to. That extra running time results in higher utility bills
- Breakdowns Are Occurring More Frequently: The older the furnace gets, the more frequently it will require repairs as one part replacement leads to another.
- Discomfort: Heat may not be distributed efficiently throughout the house. Some rooms may feel colder than others, and no amount of adjusting the thermostat seems to make the home comfortable.
- Physical Signs: The furnace evidences streaks of soot or rusting.
- The Furnace Makes Strange Noises: An older heater may bang, pop, rattle, squeal or sound like the blower is running continuously.
- Indoor Air Quality: The air in the house may feel stuffy or stale. As a furnace ages, it will often have difficulty moisturizing or cleaning the air in your home. Dust and allergens can begin to accumulate, and the trapped air can smell musty.
If you are using an old and outdated heating system, be sure to call the professionals at Townsend Energy. We can find a heating system that meets your needs while staying within your budget. Call us today to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
Townsend Energy Provides All-Inclusive Installation Of Your New Home Heating System
Townsend Energy provided the equipment that was needed for this boiler replacement in Gloucester, MA, which included a new Buderus Hot Water Boiler, Oil Burner, venting, oil line, and a new Honeywell WIFI thermostat.
As is customary in our heating system replacements, we removed the old Boiler and disposed of it.
By upgrading their old oil boiler system to the Buderus Forced hot Water boiler, Mr. Cardone can rely on its system to heat his home during the Gloucester, MA winters for many years. He can expect better air quality, controlled humidity, and consistent temperatures that will leave everyone more comfortable. Additionally, he will be saving money, as his new system is considerably more energy-efficient than his old one.
At Townsend Energy, we provide the best in class heating and cooling service combined with top-of-the-line products. You can count on our NATE certified service technicians to treat every job like they’re working on their own home. Our energy experts can help you obtain better indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and home comfort. We can achieve all of these goals while lowering your monthly energy costs too.
Check Out Our Reviews In Gloucester MA:
for Gloucester, MA
Adrian - Gloucester, MA
Brian was top notch, efficient, and very nice to come out at 1 am so quickly and educate me on parts of our heating system.
Doug is a very knowledgeable, experienced technician and nice guy!
Christine - Gloucester, MA
Susan - Gloucester, MA
Wonderful technician! Pleasant and knowledgeable
Lucille - Gloucester, MA
He was very proffessional, pleasant, and did a thorough job
Very professional and experienced technician
Lynn - Gloucester, MA
Very courteous technician
Christine - Gloucester, MA
Brian was excellent, hard working and knowledgeable.
Don - Gloucester, MA
Absolutely Wonderful Service
Rebecca - Gloucester, MA
Vinny was personable, knowledgeable, and was a pleasure to have in my home.
Reliable and professional!
Teresa - Gloucester, MA
Charlotte - Gloucester, MA
Serviceman knowledgeable and pleasant
Serviced oil tank filtration circuit and delivered stand by oil. Inspected overall heating system.
Serviced oil burner and inspected mechanical parts on Williamson warm air furnace
tags: -70.6619888, 01930, 01931, 42.6159285, 42.6159285 -70.6619888, best oil furnaces gloucester, boiler replacement cost gloucester ma, boiler replacement near me gloucester ma, boiler service companies gloucester ma, case study, gloucester, gloucester HVAC contractor, gloucester oil furnace replacement, how much does it cost to replace an oil boiler in a house gloucester ma, oil boiler replacement gloucester ma, oil boiler reviews gloucester ma, oil furnace high-efficiency gloucester ma, residential boiler gloucester ma