Boiler Installation Project, Rye NH
Sometimes it’s incredibly important to prepare for the inevitable. That’s exactly what the Brown family did recently. They had an old and outdated boiler that they decided to replace before the worst-case scenario could happen.
Do you know how cold it gets in Rye NH during the winter? It regularly drops as low as 20°F in January, February, and March, during the coldest winter months. But it can get even more brutally cold at times when the real freezing winds, sleet, and snow kick in and rear their ugly heads.
The Brown family called Townsend Energy because they were being proactive and decided not to risk a boiler meltdown in the middle of the bitter winter. Mike Mondalto visited their home, looked at their existing boiler and set up, and provided recommendations based on their input.
Suffice it to say, he put together an effective proposal for an oil boiler replacement Rye NH that the Brown family was more than satisfied with, and they took him up on his offer. He proposed a complete upgrade of their hot water boiler, oil boiler, control unit, and other important parts and accessories that I’ll share with you later on.
Problem: The Brown family in Rye NH realized their current boiler and hot water heater were both old and approaching the end of their lives. They were afraid that they would break down in the middle of the winter. They contacted Townsend Energy about getting help with an upgrade.
Solution: Mike Mondalto, on behalf of Townsend Energy, visited their property and took a look at their existing heating and hot water system. After looking everything over and then speaking with the Brown family, he proposed a complete hot water boiler and heating system upgrade, which the family gladly accepted.
Buderus Complete Forced Hot Water Boiler Installation in Rye NH
- Buderus Complete Forced Hot Water Boiler Installation in Rye NH
- Oil Boiler Installation Actions Taken and Materials Used in Rye New Hampshire
- Rye NH Oil Heating System Upgrade
- Expectations of Buderus Oil Heating System Upgrades in Rye NH
- Oil Heating System & Boiler FAQ
- What Does the AFUE Number Mean on My Oil Boiler?
- What’s the Difference Between a Boiler and a Furnace?
- What Factors Typically Affect Oil Boiler Installation Pricing?
- Oil Burner Heating System Upgrade Considerations
- Townsend Energy Provides Worry-Free Replacement Of Your Old Heating System
No one seems terribly surprised to find out that it gets terribly cold in Rye NH in the dead of winter. In the case of the Brown family, they should never have to worry about their obsolete and outdated boiler and hot water system breaking down on them on one of the coldest days of the year.
Instead, they did the right thing and decided to replace their outdated heating system with a brand-new and updated Buderus forced hot water boiler along with other much-needed parts and accessories.
This means the Brown family took the correct approach because they no longer need to think about freezing in the dead of the upcoming winter because their oil boiler suddenly burns out in the middle of the night. They dialed Townsend Energy and asked for our help and we instantly recognized the severity of their potential problem and took steps to correct the issue by giving them our focused and immediate attention.
Expert HVAC technician Mike Mondalto met with the Brown family to discuss their wants and needs. He learned that they were fully on board with upgrading their entire heating system by adding a new oil boiler, a new forced hot water boiler, a new flue pipe, an air separator, and many other parts and accessories as well.
He proposed installing a Buderus oil boiler, which as we all know is a very popular and well-respected brand. This product is advanced, trusted highly in the HVAC industry, and it was definitely a great recommendation on Mike’s part.
Oil Boiler Installation Actions Taken and Materials Used in Rye New Hampshire
- Buderus G115/4 forced hot water boiler, 87% AFUE
- Riello Oil Burner
- Aqua smart outdoor control
- Triple Pass boiler for best in efficiency and longevity
- Watts 1156 water feeder & backflow preventer
- Flue pipe from boiler to chimney
- All necessary copper piping, with propress fittings
- Spiro-vent air separator
- Extrol Expansion
- Re-using Taco circulators and check valves circulators
- New supply and return headers
- Miscellaneous fittings
- Removal and disposal of existing boiler and related materials
- All work to meet or exceed state and local codes
- This proposal includes all materials, labor, electrical, and permits
If you are experiencing any of these issues or think that your boiler heating system may need to be replaced, be sure to call the professionals at Townsend Energy. We will work within your budget and factor in the size of your home as well as how hot you like your home to give you the best boiler heating system for your home. Call us today for a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation.
Rye NH Oil Heating System Upgrade
You may not find this surprising in the least, but I wanted to mention that our specialist Mike Mondalto chose a Buderus oil boiler when he was recommending products to the Brown family. He did this because he wanted to recommend the best products on the market, and the Buderus G115/4 Forced Hot Water Boiler is a phenomenal product with a great reputation.
Many other industry insiders, HVAC specialists, and experts also recommend this popular brand. They build high-quality products that are expertly crafted to last for above average lifespans and they are incredibly affordable too.
Townsend Energy always recommends the best brands and energy-efficient products to make sure our customers are always happy and completely satisfied. Ultimately, our main goal is to always deliver high-level service, the best possible recommendations, competitive service contracts, yearly maintenance, the best replacement parts available, and new upgrades and installations whenever it’s needed.
Our reputation continues to flourish in this industry because our goals align with the wants and needs of our customers, which means they’ll continue to benefit from our expert services, recommendations, and more. Our years of experience and affordable prices make it very easy to continue to satisfy our customers now and for many years to come.
Expectations of Buderus Oil Heating System Upgrades in Rye NH
According to information shared by sfgate.com, homeowners can assume their newly installed oil boiler to last for 15-20 years, because that is the typical life expectancy. On the other hand, you have to properly maintain and take care of your boiler in order for it to last as long as it possibly can.
For example, it’s recommended that you sign up for a service contract with Townsend Energy so you can get regular yearly maintenance. This will help preserve your boiler and make it possible for you to maintain it and keep it alive and kicking during its life spans for the full duration. In fact, if you do a good job and perform regular maintenance, it’s possible for your oil heating system to last for 25 years before you have to replace it again.
Inattention will lead to misery, unfortunately, and since a boiler is an expensive component for the home, you should never neglect this delicate system. But if you do, you’ll likely only get the minimum number of years out of your boiler before it finally breaks down altogether. It could burn out within 8-10 years if you aren’t careful, so definitely sign up for a maintenance contract with us as soon as possible.
Take a page from the Brown family’s book and upgrade your heating and hot water system before problems occur. And like this incredible family, you must never neglect your boiler and heating system because it could lead to disaster in the future that you’d definitely rather avoid.
Oil Heating System & Boiler FAQ
You likely have questions that need answering regarding your oil heating system and boiler that we’d like to help you with today. Typical questions include:
What Does the AFUE Number Mean on My Oil Boiler?
The Department of Energy came up with the AFUE rating to determine how much heat stays within the heating system as opposed to the level of heat that will escape through your chimney. Simply put, if your heating system has a higher AFUE rating, it means your system is operating more efficiently than others.
The newest oil heat equipment has excellent AFUE ratings that go as high up as 95%. And the higher the rating, the less energy you’ll burn, which means you’ll ultimately save money on your oil bills over the long run.
What’s the Difference Between a Boiler and a Furnace?
As an example, if you own a furnace your home is heated with air, whereas a boiler uses water.
When you install a furnace at home, your oil burner and the flame it generates will heat the air and distribute this heat throughout your home.
With a boiler, the flame generated from the oil boiler is used to heat water, and there are pipes and radiators throughout the home that produce heat from the boiled water. This boiled water will heat the air in your home and help you feel comfortable and toasty warm during the winter.
What Factors Typically Affect Oil Boiler Installation Pricing?
For the most part, there are certain factors that have an impact on pricing while choosing your new oil boiler. Some areas to consider include:
- AFUE Rating – the higher the AFUE rating, the more your new boiler will cost. Why? A higher AFUE ratio means a larger percentage of heat is produced per fuel dollar consumed. Higher AFUE-rated boilers cost more money.
- Installation Complexity – it makes sense that the more complex the installation, the longer it will take the specialist to install the boiler. Longer installation times have an impact on the overall price.
- Brand and Model – like anything else in life, certain brands cost more than others. Usually, the more expensive brands are known for producing high quality products designed to last for many years to come. Remember, you get what you pay for every time.
- Additional Parts and Accessories – you might upgrade additional plumbing fixtures including your hot water heater, a new water feeder and backflow preventer, a new flue pipe, and other necessary miscellaneous accessories, fittings, return headers, and more.
Do you need to upgrade your oil heating system before the brisk winter weather rears its ugly head? Contact Townsend Energy to schedule a free consultation to price a brand new oil boiler today.
Oil Burner Heating System Upgrade Considerations
- Product Lifespan – always think about the brand of oil burner heating system you choose and make sure it’s one known for creating products with a longer life span. On average, the typical oil burner lasts 15-20 years or longer if you take good care of it.
- High Efficiency – in the case of oil boilers, it’s best to choose one with a high AFUE rating. The higher the rating – 95 is currently the highest at this time – the more the heat is better distributed throughout your home, which will save you money over the long run.
- Trustworthy Brand – Townsend Energy always recommends well-known, highly respected, and trusted brands when we create our proposals. Choose a brand with an excellent reputation because their products will last for a long lifespan.
- Contractor – picking the right contractor is of the utmost importance before making any major HVAC repair decision. Townsend Energy has an excellent reputation in Rye NH, so working with us means benefiting from our years of experience in this ever-changing industry.
Townsend Energy Provides Worry-Free Replacement Of Your Old Heating System
Townsend Energy provided all the equipment for the replacement of the Brown family’s home boiler heating system in Rye, NH which included a new Buderus Boiler, Riello Oil Burner, and Aqua Smart Control, and new piping and fittings. We also removed and replaced the old piping/fittings and boiler system for the customer.
By upgrading their old boiler heating system with a new energy-efficient boiler heating system, the Brown family of Rye New Hampshire can expect a more evenly warmed home, lower energy bills, and reliability for years to come. The Brown family was happy to call Townsend Energy for this Buderus G115WS oil boiler replacement in Rye NH.
Townsend Energy specializes in replacing and installing heating systems for homes located throughout Northeastern Massachusetts, southern Maine, and southern New Hampshire.
At Townsend Energy, we provide the best in class HVAC services with top-of-the-line products. You can rely on our experienced and certified technicians to treat every job as if they are working on their own home. Our energy experts can help you obtain better energy efficiency, lower heating and cooling costs, and a comfortable home for years to come.
Check Out Our Reviews In Rye NH:
for Rye, NH
Jean - Rye, NH
We are super satisfied with Towensend. Great service, dependable and great staff. Have been a customer for 10+ years and not planning to change. Thank you Townsend for great service.
It was a pleasure to speak with you today regarding your installation. Thank you for choosing Townsend Energy as your total energy provider and for leaving a review based on the work performed. Warm Regards, Townsend Energy
It was a pleasure to speak with you today. We are very happy all went well with your installation. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you should have. In advance, thank you for leaving us a review.
Review of Bob Higgins (technician)
Review of Townsend Energy
Oil tune up
Tune up oil
Tune up oil
tags: -70.7695547, 03862, 03870, 03871, 43.0019301, 43.0019301 -70.7695547, best boiler companies near me rye nh, best hvac technicians near me rye nh, boiler heating system rye nh, boiler install rye nh, boiler installation price rye nh, boiler replacement companies near me rye nh, case study, home heating boiler replacement rye nh, how much does it cost to replace an oil boiler in rye nh, oil boiler install rye nh, oil boiler rye nh, rye nh, rye nh boiler installation