Fujitsu Ductless HVAC Installation Portsmouth, NH
Springtime is right around the corner, and before long summer will be here. The Dinsmore family recognized this inevitability and decided that it was time to cool the second floor of their house properly with a ductless mini-split system.
Until now, they had energy-inefficient outdated air conditioners cooling their home. As we all know, the old window units aren’t nearly as effective as a ductless mini-split system. So, it was time for the Dinsmore clan to make a change.
Most people do not consider Portsmouth, NH the hottest or most humid place in the world. But it gets hot enough during the summertime and nobody would want to spend their days cooped up indoors without proper air conditioning. Let’s not forget about the amazing heat delivered to each his own during the winter as well.
In the end, the Dinsmore family contacted Townsend Energy and let us know about the second floor of their home. Our expert tech Mike Mondalto visited the property and took a close look at the second floor. He recommended a mini-split system with a Fujitsu heat pump and air-conditioning and three wall-mounted evaporators for the second floor. Keep reading to explore this ductless mini-split installation Portsmouth NH.
Problem: The Dinsmore family wasn’t satisfied with the heating and air conditioning solution for the second floor of their home. They decided it was time to fix this problem once and for all before the next summer rolled around.
Solution: The homeowner contacted Townsend Energy and asked for a consultation. We sent our HVAC specialist Mike Mondalto to the property to consult with the owners while assessing the situation. He recommended installing a Fujitsu ductless mini-split system.
Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split System In Portsmouth NH: Overview
- Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split System In Portsmouth NH: Overview
- When To Consider Installing A Ductless Mini Split System In Portsmouth New Hampshire
- A Solution To Uneven Temperatures In Portsmouth Homes
- Additional Benefits Of Ductless Mini Split Systems For Portsmouth Homes
- Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split System Upgrade Considerations
- Call Townsend Energy For Superior Home Comfort Solutions
- Up to 23 SEER Rating: The level of energy consumed based on this rating means that this is a highly energy-efficient model. This helps lower energy costs because the unit consumes less power, yet comfort remains intact without sacrifice.
- 10-12-year Limited Warranty: Fujitsu takes pride in providing 10-12-year limited warranties on parts and compressors. This warranty is only valid if the product registration is submitted and it’s installed by an Elite Contractor.
- Inverter Technology: This heating and air conditioning system comes equipped with inverter technology, which permits the heat pump to cool or heat the room based on room temperature and other conditions. The system determines the air quality and temperature via a sample and makes necessary compressor speed adjustments to deliver a consistent and smooth temperature while lowering energy costs.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike the old window units, a Fujitsu mini-split system operates in a quiet capacity. It emits so little volume that it’s hard to tell when the system is turned on because it’s so quiet.
- Humidity Control: Spending time in a home overcome by humidity is warm, sticky, and uncomfortable. The humidity control system makes it possible to lower the levels of humidity in each zone, making it very comfortable for the occupants.
- Wireless Remote Control: A wireless remote control is ideal because it allows the occupant to control the Fujitsu ductless mini-split system from anywhere in the home. It’s convenient, easy to use, and makes it possible to adjust the temperature while sitting on the couch, lying in bed, or eating dinner at the kitchen table.
When To Consider Installing A Ductless Mini Split System In Portsmouth New Hampshire
The Dinsmore family had a situation that was far from unique for homeowners with two-story homes. Unfortunately, these homes tend to have uneven temperature differences between the upstairs and downstairs portions of the residence.
In fact, many upstairs bedrooms tend to be much hotter than the rooms in the downstairs portion of the home. This naturally causes the homeowner to lower the temperature on their central air-conditioner thermostat to make the upstairs rooms feel cool and comfortable.
This also leads to extra energy consumption, higher energy expenses, and uneven comfort levels when comparing the upstairs and downstairs of the home. The upstairs rooms eventually become cool after lowering the thermostat temperature, but the downstairs rooms become unnecessarily cold due to the lowered temperatures.
A Solution To Uneven Temperatures In Portsmouth Homes
Expert technician Mike Mondalto from Townsend Energy recommended a ductless mini-split system for this very reason. He knew that a ductless mini-split system was the superior choice in this situation because the occupant has full control of each wall mount unit per zone.
As an example, let’s say the technician sets up three zones on the second floor of the house. The first zone is in one of the bedrooms. The second zone is in the other bedroom. And the third zone is in a room designated as an office.
The homeowner prefers to keep the office on the colder side while working. He can adjust the air temperature on his own to keep it cooler than other rooms on the second floor. The bedrooms can keep the temperature higher so it isn’t as cold, without forcing the office to maintain the same temperature as the bedrooms.
A ductless mini-split system is perfect for families who prefer varying temperatures to meet their preferred levels of comfort. In some homes, one person tends to feel hotter than the rest, and that person often suffers needlessly in a situation when a traditional central air conditioner is the only option.
Additional Benefits Of Ductless Mini Split Systems For Portsmouth Homes
Besides the ability to adjust comfort levels in a room or zone, ductless mini-split systems have other great benefits that homeowners love and appreciate. Those benefits include the following:
This point needs to be emphasized over and over again. The inverter technology within a ductless mini-split system works diligently to maintain the preferred temperature within a room. This is important because the inverter causes the mini-split system to use the least amount of energy possible while keeping everyone comfortable according to their preferences. This also makes it easy for homeowners to save money every month.
In the case of the Dinsmore family, they chose to go with a wall-mounted mini-split system. But other options are available.
There are concealed duct mini splits, which received their name because they are perfectly concealed inside the wall. In this case, a small amount of ductwork is needed, but it makes it possible to provide an air outlet into the room while keeping the mini-split perfectly concealed.
Ceiling cassette units are another possibility. These units hide the heat exchanging parts within the ceiling. Some homeowners prefer this option because it removes the obtrusive parts and keeps them hidden from view.
No Need For Ductwork
With a ductless mini-split system, there is no need for an expert technician to install a system of ducks within the home. This is positive because more often than not, central air conditioners require ductwork maintenance. This is time-consuming, often irritating, and the ductless system is much easier for the homeowner to maintain and causes far fewer headaches.
By eliminating the ducts from a mini-split system, the homeowner can place their air handlers in any area that requires heating and air-conditioning. This leads to much less maintenance than traditional central air-conditioning units.
Fujitsu Ductless Mini Split System Upgrade Considerations
- HVAC Warranty: Fujitsu really stands by its products. They offer tremendous 10-12-year warranties for parts and the compressor. To qualify, homeowners must submit their warranty and have the system installed by a licensed contractor.
- Heating & Cooling Brand Reputation: The name Fujitsu is synonymous with creating and developing high-quality ductless mini-split systems and parts. It’s a trustworthy company with a phenomenal reputation in the industry.
- HVAC Equipment Lifespan: It’s always better to choose a product with a long lifespan whenever possible. This means the homeowner will get longer and better use of their money. Fujitsu products are known to last for a long time.
- Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor: Townsend Energy is a well-known and well-respected HVAC contractor in Portsmouth, NH, and the surrounding area. We take great pride in helping this community meet their heating and air-conditioning needs.
If you’re in need of an AC compressor upgrade, repair, replacement, or service in Dover, NH, you must contact Townsend Energy right away. We provide the fastest and most reliable service in the area and we work hard to live up to these claims.
Call Townsend Energy For Superior Home Comfort Solutions
Townsend Energy is a full-service HVAC company that services residential and commercial properties throughout New England. We offer a range of heating and cooling services, including HVAC installations, repairs, tune-ups, and more.
Our experienced, HVAC-certified professionals can find the best home heating and cooling solutions for your home while working with your budget. We aim to improve your home’s level of energy efficiency, comfort, and indoor air quality. Our work is backed by a warranty to ensure your satisfaction. We also provide free, in-home estimates. Call Townsend Energy today.
Check Out Our Reviews In Portsmouth NH:
for Portsmouth, NH
Great response and service
Ulf D - Portsmouth, NH
The service manager, Joe, was very helpful and scheduled my oil burner service within a couple of days since I am about to be out if the country for several weeks and I was concerned whether the boiler would stop again while away. Dave the service technician was very knowledge about my Viessmann boiler and its Riello burner. He took great care in both cleaning and adjusting the burner to minimize the CO output while obtaining as high efficiency as possible. Dave also cleaned up an oil spill caused by faulty installation of fuel filter and poor tightening if the compression coupling by the oil tank.
Remove old propane tank
Carol - Portsmouth, NH
They are willing to work and find the. solutions on site and turn a difficult task into a piece of cake.
Great service. Great crew.
Howard Hall - Portsmouth, NH
The people at Townsend Energy do a great job. There fast and reliable. Would recommend for any propane service.
It was a pleasure to speak with you today regarding your installation. We are very pleased that everything went well. In advance, I would like to thank you for leaving us a review. We look forward to continuing to service you for many years to come!
Customer service, fuel delivery, equipment service
Work preformed by Dana
Viessmann Vitola service
Viessmann Vitola service
Remove old propane tank
tags: 03801, 43.0717552 -70.7625532, case study, ductless mini split in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split cost in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split installation companies in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split multi zone in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split reviews in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split tech support in portsmouth nh, fujitsu mini split troubleshooting in portsmouth nh, portsmouth nh