Fujitsu Ductless Installation in Dover, NH
The Shubov family of Dover, NH ran into a blistering problem in the middle of the summer that most people would rather not face. They realized that their Fujitsu mini-split system wasn’t operating at full capacity any longer. Instead of suffering in the sweltering heat, they were proactive and called Townsend Energy right away.
Our HVAC technician, Mike Mondalto, immediately visited the Shubov’s home in Dover, NH, and quickly diagnosed the problem. Upon inspection, he determined that their compressor had burned out. Mike recommended replacing the worn-out unit with a new Fujitsu Model #AOU24RLXFZ condenser. The situation warranted the necessary repair and the Shubov family agreed to move forward with Mike’s recommendation.
Problem: The Shubov’s learned that the compressor in their Fujitsu mini-split system was completely fried and they were feeling summer’s sweltering heat to an uncomfortable degree.
Solution: Townsend Energy took swift action and removed their old compressor and replaced it with a brand Fujitsu Model # AOU24RLXFZ condenser.
Fujitsu Ductless Installation in Dover, NH
Table of Contents:
- Fujitsu Ductless Installation in Dover, NH
- Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Condenser Replacement in Dover, NH
- Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Lifespan Expectations & Replacement Warning Signs
- Ductless Unit Makes Loud and Abnormal Noises
- Unit Only Vents Lukewarm Air
- Unit Leaks an Overabundance of Fluid
- Compressor Takes Excessively Long to Cool Down
- 4 Factors That Could Potentially Create Ductless Heat Pump Problems
- What to Consider When Upgrading Your Fujitsu AC Compressor
- Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Product Specifications
- Call Townsend Energy For Superior Home Comfort Solutions
By choosing to install a new condenser, the Shubov family was ready to experience a much better level of comfort in their home. Instead of ignoring the problem and feeling the heat, they called Townsend Energy to diagnose the problem and replace their old condenser unit.
Not only did this lead to additional comfort, but it also led to adding more value to their home.
During the project, Mike Mondalto realized the Dover, NH family would benefit the most from a Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ condenser. Besides installing the new unit, he also installed miscellaneous parts and fittings, reconnected the electrical circuit, charged the refrigerant lines, performed a proper evacuation and nitrogen test, and made sure all of his work exceeded local and state codes.
This ductless condenser installation was performed quickly and with little downtime. The Shubov family was happy with the installation and the services that Townsend Energy performed.
Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Condenser Replacement in Dover, NH
The name Fujitsu immediately brings cool comfort to mind for millions of people in possession of their top-quality, energy-efficient ductless mini-split systems. Their general ductless mini-split systems quietly create an energy-efficient comfortable home. And without the need for ductwork, their sleek units are flexible and make it so easy to control room-to-room temperature.
We specialize in home comfort, which is why Townsend Energy only recommends the highest quality products and the latest technology. As far as condenser units are concerned, we feel confident and proud to recommend the Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ condenser.
As a matter of fact, we aren’t alone with our recommendation. Many of the top HVAC companies are willing to do the same. The name Fujitsu is synonymous with high-quality products and their condenser units have withstood the test of time. Their customers routinely praise their ability to completely cool down their homes even during the most excruciating heat waves.
Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Lifespan Expectations & Replacement Warning Signs
Typically, a ductless mini-split will last anywhere from 10-30 years. But the average lifespan is usually somewhere in the middle around the 20-year range. But the more you use it, the quicker it’s going to burn out.
The average homeowner in Dover, NH is only using their mini split air conditioners roughly 2 months out of the year. So, the odds are in your favor that your system will last the full 30 years since it doesn’t get used as much, and it’s mainly just used for air-conditioning purposes.
As far as replacement warning signs are concerned, here are some important factors to consider:
Ductless Unit Makes Loud and Abnormal Noises
First and foremost, the expert technicians at Townsend Energy always pay attention to the sounds of a condenser unit while inspecting it. As a homeowner, it’s your job to also keep an ear open for abnormally loud and obnoxious noises. This could be a serious sign that your condenser unit is in big trouble.
If the condenser unit is making uncharacteristically loud noises, please call Townsend Energy right away and let us know about the problem. Repairing an AC compressor isn’t always possible, so ignoring unhealthy loud sounds could lead to a complete condenser replacement as opposed to a potential repair.
Unit Only Vents Lukewarm Air
When a condenser begins to fail, one of the first things you’ll notice is lukewarm air venting into your home or apartment. Typically, you expect to feel cool air when you turn on your mini split air conditioner. But when you’re greeted with a lukewarm gust, it’s a sure sign that there’s a potentially serious problem.
Townsend Energy will swiftly send an expert technician to your home to determine the problem. Your condenser unit needs an inspection for defects or blockages that could potentially restrict your levels of airflow.
Unit Leaks an Overabundance of Fluid
For the most part, an air conditioning condenser functions at its best when it is capable of maintaining the proper levels of refrigerant. A leak can prevent an AC unit from maintaining the necessary levels, because they remain low from leaking out. In some cases, if the leak is severe enough, the liquid refrigerant will leak out entirely.
In this instance, Townsend Energy will diagnose the leak and determine whether or not the unit can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced entirely.
Compressor Takes Excessively Long to Cool Down
If an air conditioning compressor takes too long to cool down, the first thing you should do is check the air filter. See if it’s dirty and replace it immediately if the old filter is clogged. This may help the problem.
If it doesn’t fix the excessively long cooling down period, contact Townsend Energy right away so we can figure out what’s going wrong. You may have a faulty AC compressor. No matter what, it needs to get checked out to determine if you’re dealing with an internal or external issue that needs to immediately get rectified. It could simply be a matter of needing to refill the coolant in your compressor.
4 Factors That Could Potentially Create Ductless Heat Pump Problems
Now that you understand the 4 compressor replacement warning signs, it’s time to see how these negative issues could potentially damage the unit. The problems these issues theoretically lead to include:
- Damaged or Dirty Coils – cleaning your AC compressor unit regularly is an absolute must. It’s also 100% necessary to replace or clean your coils. Debris and dirt buildup from the coil often leads to irreversible condenser damage.
- Bad Relay Switch – Townsend Energy can easily fix a faulty relay switch. It’s simply a matter of removing the old relay switch and replacing it with a brand-new part.
- Dirty Condenser – condenser units remain outside at all times. Because of the exposure to the elements, it needs to be cleaned on a fairly regular basis. If anything happens to block the unit, cleaning it will remove the offending substance.
- Defective Motor – faulty motors lead to severe problems. This issue needs to get fixed or replaced right away. You could potentially cause even further damage to your mini split system if left in serious disrepair.
What to Consider When Upgrading Your Fujitsu AC Compressor
When the time is right to upgrade your AC compressor, you should focus on specific key areas to ensure that you choose a reliable option.
Some important factors to consider include:
- HVAC Warranty – how many years? Can you upgrade your warranty? How much does the upgrade cost?
- Reliable Long Lifespan – how long is your Fujitsu compressor expected to last? Typically, the average lifespan is 10-30 years. The less you use it, the longer it will last.
- Brand Reputation – does the brand producing the compressor have an excellent reputation? Fujitsu is considered one of the best in the business.
- Energy Efficiency – is the AC compressor energy efficient? Does it have an Energy Star rating? Or is it going to use more electricity and raise your energy bills? Townsend Energy can help you choose an energy-efficient model.
- Comfort – is the compressor powerful enough to provide the necessary cooling levels of comfort? You must choose the right size to meet your air-conditioning needs.
- Safety – is this particular unit known for safety? Is the brand known as a safe brand? Inquire about these things when you next speak to a Townsend Energy expert specialist.
- Contractor – are you satisfied with the contractor installing the unit? Townsend Energy has a flawless reputation. We are truly the best in the area!
Fujitsu AOU24RLXFZ Product Specifications
- Compressor warranty lasts 7 years
- Parts warranty lasts five years
- Energy Star rated unit
- Built-in quiet mode
- Low ambient design
- Built-in sleep timer
- Equipped with automated restart/reset feature
- Uses preferred R410A refrigerant
If you’re in need of an AC compressor upgrade, repair, replacement, or service in Dover, NH, you must contact Townsend Energy right away. We provide the fastest and most reliable service in the area and we work hard to live up to these claims.
Call Townsend Energy For Superior Home Comfort Solutions
Townsend Energy is a full-service HVAC company that services residential and commercial properties throughout New England. We offer a range of heating and cooling services, including HVAC installations, repairs, tune-ups, and more.
Our experienced, HVAC-certified professionals can find the best home heating and cooling solutions for your home while working with your budget. We aim to improve your home’s level of energy efficiency, comfort, and indoor air quality. Our work is backed by a warranty to ensure your satisfaction. We also provide free, in-home estimates. Call Townsend Energy today.
Check Out Our Reviews In Dover NH:
for Dover, NH
Deborah - Dover, NH
I am new to the area and the technician took the time to explain to me how propane works. I moved here from Oregon and the service was great. Very professional very friendly and very helpful
Patricia - Dover, NH
Amazing group of profession and efficient individuals.
Derek - Dover, NH
Out of the way, got in and out.
Excellent and Professional
Stephen - Dover, NH
Bob did a great job of diagnosing several issues we were having with our heating system and then fixing them in a very professional manner. I found him to be helpful, skilled and informative. He is a reason for me to stick with Townsend as a loyal customer.
Regarding your interactions with our technician Dana yesterday, please feel free to fill out a review! Thank you!
Good morning. It was a pleasure to speak with you today regarding your installation. We are very happy everything went well. In advance, thank you for leaving a review based on the work we performed at your home. Warm Regards, Townsend Energy
It was a pleasure to speak with you today. We are very happy everything went well with your installation. In advance, thank you for leaving a review based on the work we did at your home. Warm Regards, Townsend Energy
Hello! It was a pleasure to speak with you today regarding your installation. We are happy everything went well. Please do not hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns you may have. In advance, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Townsend Energy
Hope you had a good experience with Sarah setting up your new account - really happy to have you on board with Townsend Energy!
It was a pleasure to speak with you regarding your installation. We are very happy everything went well. I'd like to thank you in advance for leaving us a review. We look forward to continuing to service you for many years to come.
Hello! It was a pleasure to speak with you today. We are very pleased to hear your installation went well. In advance, thank you for leaving us a review and we look forward to continuing to work for you for many years to come!
tags: -70.8736698, 43.1978624, 43.1978624 -70.8736698, case study, dover nh, ductless mini split in dover nh, fujitsu mini split cost in dover nh, fujitsu mini split in dover nh, fujitsu mini split installation companies in dover nh, fujitsu mini split multi zone in dover nh, fujitsu mini split reviews in dover nh, fujitsu mini split tech support in dover nh, fujitsu mini split troubleshooting in dover nh