Bosch HVAC Installation Winchester MA
As a homeowner, it’s your job to do what’s best for you and your family when it pertains to your place of residence. In the case of the Prodromou family, they realized that they were having trouble with their air conditioner for a while and they knew they had to do something about it.
They could’ve continued living with an untrustworthy air conditioner heading into warm summer months, but would it have been worth it to take the risk? What if their AC shut down in the middle of a heatwave in August? What if they couldn’t get it fixed and needed an entire overhaul? It could take weeks before they felt comfortable in their home again.
How did they handle this problem? They called Townsend Energy and told us what was going on. They let us know about their hopes and fears regarding their existing HVAC setup and provided insight into their thought process.
In the end, they decided that it was time for an HVAC upgrade. Our expert technician Kevin Anderson helped them choose the perfect HVAC system makeover to properly upgrade their home to avoid a major problem in the future.
Kevin created three detailed proposals for the Prodromou household and shared his thoughts and feelings about each one of them. Ultimately, they decided to choose the Bosch heat pump and furnace, because it’s a trusted brand known for delivering high-quality products every time.
After presenting the proposal to the homeowner, Mr. Prodromou made his choice and signed the contract in late May, right before the hot summer weather really kicked in. Townsend Energy began working on this HVAC installation Winchester MA project at once to meet the client’s needs and expectations.
Problem: The Prodromou household was having trouble with their air-conditioner in May 2021 and they realized that it was time to make a change. Instead of replacing their air conditioner, they decided that it was time to upgrade their entire HVAC system.
Solution: Kevin Anderson, on behalf of Townsend Energy, met with the homeowners in Winchester MA and discussed the situation. He also provided an in-home consultation to determine the next best steps to take. He put together a three-part proposal and the homeowner chose to go with the Bosch HVAC system.
Bosch Furnace and Air Conditioning System Installation in Winchester MA
- Bosch Furnace and Air Conditioning System Installation in Winchester MA
- Winchester MA Bosch HVAC Installation
- Bosch HVAC System Expectations in Winchester MA
- Central HVAC System FAQ
- What Should I Do When My Central Air Conditioner Stops Cooling My Home?
- What’s the Best Way to Choose a New HVAC System for My Home?
- What Factors Have an Affect HVAC System Installation Pricing?
- Bosch HVAC System Upgrade Considerations
- Enjoy a High-Level HVAC System Upgrade and Installation in Winchester MA
- Get in Touch with Townsend Energy For All Of Your HVAC Requirements
- Installed Bosch 5 Ton R410a 18 SEER energy rated inverter heat pump model #BOVB-60HDN1-M18 outside.
- Installed Bosch 4 Ton R410a coil model BMAC4860CNTF on the new furnace.
- Technicians installed Bosch 96% efficiency two-stage natural gas furnace model BGH96M100C5A.
- Added All new Duct Work or Transitions to reconnect the Supply and Return Plenum. Everything was properly sealed and insulated.
- Connected to the existing duct system.
- Added new exhaust venting to outdoors, added fresh air intake to outdoors and labeled everything properly.
- Added R410 refrigerant to the new system.
- Installed insulated refrigeration line set from the coil to the condenser.
- Disconnected old electrical wiring and installed new wiring.
- Made all necessary electrical connections.
- Properly charged, evacuated, and tested the system for nitrogen.
- Complete refrigerant charge.
- Installed a new Ecobee5 Wi-Fi thermostat.
- Installed miscellaneous parts and fittings
- Removed and disposed of the existing furnace, coil, condenser, and related materials.
Winchester MA Bosch HVAC Installation
Kevin Anderson understands the value of recommending top-quality brands to each and every one of Townsend Energy’s customers. When he realized they intended to put an entirely new HVAC system in their home, he recommended that the Prodromou family choose a system from a well-respected company like Bosch.
What was the overall importance of this recommendation? He chose a brand with great visibility and trust because he knew they had an impeccable reputation. He also knew that the Prodromou household would already know and respect the Bosch brand, and he wanted our customers to see that Townsend Energy is also a company to be trusted.
In fact, many HVAC specialists from around the globe find it easy to recommend top-quality brands such as Bosch. This company has garnered an amazing reputation throughout the years because they’ve developed incredible products that are built to last and they survived for many years to come. They also have a reputation for developing the latest heating and air-conditioning technology, which makes them one of the industry’s best.
Townsend Energy hopes that all of our customers are fully satisfied with our product recommendations and services across the board every time. That’s why we like to focus on recommending affordable, highly efficient, and technologically sound products. This way, our customers will always achieve the best results while potentially lowering their energy expenses to boot.
Our Winchester MA reputation precedes us because we are a dedicated HVAC provider that always puts our customers first. Our top goal is to make sure our customers are satisfied each and every step of the way. And we use our years of experience and insider industry knowledge to keep our customers happy and satisfied. It’s our goal to continue to fulfill our promises with amazing results for as long as we remain in business.
Bosch HVAC System Expectations in Winchester MA
Believe it or not, brand-new air-conditioners and furnaces are designed to last for a relatively long time. In fact, a central air-conditioning unit is expected to last for 15-20 years before it finally needs to be replaced again. There are definite factors that will determine whether or not your HVAC system lasts this long.
In one example, you may totally ignore your air conditioner and furnace and never perform any regular yearly maintenance. In this case, it’s sad to say that your air conditioner will likely die out a lot faster. In fact, it may only last 8-12 years instead of making it all away to 20 years, which is a real possibility if you take care of it.
There is also good news too. Guess what happens if you take care of your air conditioner and furnace and focus on preserving the life of your HVAC system? More than likely, it’s going to last a long time and it will still work even after the suggested 20 years passes. You may manage to keep your central AC unit running for up to 25 years, which is a real possibility if you make the effort.
Do what the Prodromou family did and upgrade your HVAC system sooner rather than later if it’s on its last legs. They knew that the air conditioner was giving them trouble, so instead of waiting for it to break down in the middle of the summer, they were proactive and upgraded in May before the weather got too hot in Winchester MA.
And while you’re at it, contact Townsend Energy to sign up for a yearly maintenance contract. This will ensure the safety and longevity of your air conditioner and furnace, and all but guarantee that it will last for many years to come as long as you allow us to properly maintain it on your behalf.
Central HVAC System FAQ
Are you thinking about replacing your HVAC system in the near future? You likely have certain questions that are weighing on your mind. Keep reading to see if you can discover a few answers to many common questions being asked about this topic.
What Should I Do When My Central Air Conditioner Stops Cooling My Home?
Unless you have experience fixing HVAC systems that are on the fritz, you should definitely leave it to the professionals if it’s a serious problem. Before calling Townsend Energy to diagnose the problem, there are a couple of things that you could try first.
Take a look at your air filter. Is it extremely dirty? When was the last time you changed it? Replacing your air filter with a new one – or thoroughly cleaning the old one – could be the first step in getting your air-conditioning unit to operate better and begin cooling your home again.
How about your refrigerant level? Does it need to be adjusted? Obviously, this is a job left to the professionals, so if your refrigeration levels are off you should have an expert technician from Townsend energy diagnose the problem.
Can you tell if your ducts are leaky? The cool air might be leaking out of the ducts before it has a chance to cool down your home. In this case, you’ll need our assistance because we’ll have to come in and install new ductwork to solve this problem.
No matter what the situation happens to be, please remember that Townsend Energy always has your back and we’re ready to lend a helping hand whenever you need us.
What’s the Best Way to Choose a New HVAC System for My Home?
At Townsend Energy, we suggest enlisting professional help because you need to choose the perfect air-conditioning and heating system for your home. You do not want to accidentally choose an HVAC system that is too large or too small. It either will not properly heat or cool your home, or it’s going to be too big and you’ll have wasted a lot of money on a gigantic unit for no reason.
Every company is different, but when it comes to making a choice, our technicians at Townsend Energy like to give our customers three valid options to choose from at various price points. This way the customer has plenty of great options to meet their needs and they have the opportunity to pick the perfect heating and AC system based on their budget, brand preferences, and other factors as well.
What Factors Have an Affect HVAC System Installation Pricing?
As you can imagine, there are a few important factors that have an obvious influence on installation pricing. They include the following:
- Project Complexity – It shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that the more complex a project happens to be, the more time it will take and the more expensive it becomes. If the technician needs to install a particularly difficult Central AC unit, as an example, the labor will cost more money because the installation will take longer.
- Specific Model and Brand – Choosing the best brands and their latest most technologically advanced model means you’re going to pay more for the red-hot new air conditioner that just came out. And if it’s a well-respected and trustworthy brand, their products are usually more expensive than the lesser known brands as well.
- Installing Additional Accessories and Parts – Another factor has to do with whether or not Townsend Energy is required to install additional parts and accessories. Do we have to put in new ductwork? Are we adding brand-new electrical wiring? Do we have to put in miscellaneous parts and fittings? Each of these questions could have an impact on the overall price depending on whether these additional services are required.
Bosch HVAC System Upgrade Considerations
- Trusted Brands – We make it a point to recommend brands and companies that have a lot of trust in the industry. Why? They deliver products that people recognize and feel confident owning because of their great reputation.
- Highly Efficient – It’s always best to recommend highly efficient products whenever possible. Why? Customers have the opportunity to cut down their energy costs and save money at the same time while protecting the environment, which is a win-win for everyone.
- Product Longevity – It’s always best to pick products that are designed to last for many years to come, and this is especially true when choosing a new HVAC system. You want a heating and air-conditioning system that’s going to last the duration for at least 15-20 years. And if you take good care of it, you could potentially last longer as well.
- Contractor – It makes the most sense to choose a contractor that you recognize because they likely have a great reputation in your community. Townsend Energy has a phenomenal rep in Winchester MA and we go above and beyond to take care of our customers at every turn.
Enjoy a High-Level HVAC System Upgrade and Installation in Winchester MA
Do you need to totally overhaul and upgrade your heating and air-conditioning system at home? Townsend Energy is ready and willing to lend a helping hand to all of your HVAC needs in Winchester MA.
Our main focus is providing satisfactory customer service to each and every one of our clients. We put forth a diligent effort whenever we work on one of your projects and we always ensure that each customer becomes our main priority. To get the ball rolling on your HVAC upgrade, please reach out to Townsend Energy. Give us a call today!
Get in Touch with Townsend Energy For All Of Your HVAC Requirements
Townsend Energy offers superior heating and cooling services in Northeastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, and Maine.
We have certified technicians in our team that can provide you with excellent services, including tune-ups, repairs, installations, and replacements. Each technician has outstanding knowledge and experience to serve your HVAC system needs correctly.
Townsend Energy guarantees to provide the most competitive heating and cooling service costs in the area. Our maintenance services ensure to improve your comfort, increase your system’s energy efficiency, and reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs.
Need your system repaired or replaced? We’ll recommend the best one for your home and is within your budget. The best part is, all our work is backed with a guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.
If you wish to schedule a service appointment, give us a call today! We also offer in-home estimates at no cost at all.
It doesn’t matter if you need to upgrade your central AC or solve another problem entirely because you definitely need to call us right away. Contact Townsend Energy today for a free, no-hassle, no-obligation, in-home consultation. Click here to contact us now or you can call us at (800) 888-2888 to find out more!
Check Out Our Reviews In Winchester MA:
for Winchester, MA
SarahBernardo - Winchester, MA
GeorgeOlson - Winchester, MA
Good worker. Checked everything he could to see that the whistle whistled.
Mr Captian Carl - Winchester, MA
Scott Carson - Winchester, MA
Brian was very helpful & thorough
Oil tank replacement
Dr. Siya - Winchester, MA
Excellent Customer Service!
Christos - Winchester, MA
Really impressed with the great service and exceptional workmanship. Townsend replaced my AC system in the summer and because they did such a great job I decided to hire them again to replace my heating system. I highly recommend them.
On time and efficient
David - Winchester, MA
Great service, above and beyond
George - Winchester, MA
Brian came to fix a specific problem. He extended his work to address other issues he saw, saving me from needing another service call. I really appreciated it!
Terry - Winchester, MA
Hugh - Winchester, MA
Tony was awesome. Very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He was also extremely nice.
Serviced living room steam convectors with new air vents, and assured all other room convectors were heating.
Serviced main heating zone with new circulator and air vent. Tested heating output.
Hello! It was a pleasure to speak with you today regarding your installation. We are very happy everything went well. Please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for leaving a review and for being part of the Townsend Family.
Serviced Hot water heating system with new tune up parts. Tested combustion emissions.
It was a pleasure to speak with you today. We are very happy things went well during your installation. Please do not hesitate to give us a call with any questions you may have. Thank you for being part of the Townsend Family and for leaving a review.
Installed new Dual Capacitor into Carrier 2018 Condenser, to restore Hugh velocity Central AC cooling.
Annual service of Buderus oil heating system with installation of new tune up parts. Tested combustion emissions to factory specifications.
Serviced Carrier central air conditioning system with new dual run capacitor the end evaluation and correction to refrigeration circuit.
Serviced Buderus boiler heating system with new air vent , relief valve & 3/4 union. Tested, excercised and adjusted system pressures.
tags: -71.1369959, 01890, 42.452303, 42.452303 -71.1369959, case study, heating and air conditioning installation winchester ma, heating and cooling installation winchester ma, hvac installation company winchester ma, hvac installation contractors near me winchester ma, hvac installation contractors winchester ma, hvac installation near me winchester ma, hvac installation services winchester ma, hvac replacement winchester ma, hvac system installation winchester ma, winchester ma