Buderus Boiler Installation Reillo Burner Project In Ipswich Massachusetts
Waking up to a leaking boiler system on a cold morning can be a nightmare. The Shurcliff’s of Ipswich MA had a 10-year old Weil Mclain boiler in place in his home that he noticed was leaking. The system was still under warranty. He called Townsend Energy to send a technician to inspect the system and determine the cause of the leak.
Problem: Townsend Energy sent Kevin Anderson and Lisandro Batistini, both experienced technicians, to inspect the hot water boiler system at the Shurcliff’s home in Ipswich, MA. Both technicians determined that the system could not be repaired and would need to be replaced.
Solution: The hot water boiler system was under warranty, so they recommended removing the entire existing hot water boiler system and replacing it with a newer Buderus Forced hot water boiler with a Beckett oil Burner, new circulators, new controls, and an expansion water tank.
Table of Contents:
Boiler Upgrade Ipswich Massachusetts
Townsend Energy technicians would remove the old boiler equipment and supply and install a new Buderus G115/ws4 Forced Hot Water Boiler with a Beckett Oil Burner.
Additional Materials that would be needed as part of the installation included:
- Watts 1156 Water Feeder & Backflow Preventer
- Aqua smart outdoor control
- Flue pipe from the boiler to the chimney
- 3 Grofundo circulators with internal flow checks
- New black iron supply and return heaters with purge stations
- SR503 zone control
- Extrol Expansion Tank
- All ancillary fittings
The Buderus G115/Ws4 Forced Hot Water Boiler Ipswich Massachusetts
The Buderus G115/Ws4 forced hot water boiler is a cast-iron steam or hot water boiler that is fired by oil. It’s patented design results in impressive efficiencies and long lifespan. It is a 10.8-gallon boiler with a thermal efficiency rating of 87%. Overall, the Shurcliff family have improved their overall comfort, energy efficiency, and have reduced their home heating costs.
The System Features:
- Insulated Powder Coated Steel Jacket and patented cast iron
- Has the ability to automatically adjust boiler heat to meet temperature demand using and Outdoor reset control
- Heating Capacity of 109000 BTU
- Two ETL approved venting
- Clean burning flame that emits low emissions
How Do You Know When To Replace Your Hot Water Boiler In Ipswich MA?
Pay attention to these signs that it may be time to replace your Hot Water Boiler.
- Boiler Age: The average life expectancy of a cast-iron boiler is 30 years. A high-efficiency boiler should last about 20 years.
- Burn marks and soot: A boiler that has burn marks on the metal on the front of the boiler or soot under the burners should be looked at.
- Deposits and rust: Pumps or pipe joints evidence calcium deposits or Metal venting evidence of rust.
- Breakdowns are occurring more frequently. The older the boiler gets, the more frequently it will require repairs as one part replacement leads to another.
- Radiators are not heating or producing limited heat.
- The boiler makes strange noises. If an older boiler’s piping may bang, pop, rattle, squeal when it is running, it could be time for a replacement.
- The system needs more water often. A hot water boiler should not need to have water added more than once per season to maintain the boiler pressure.
If you are using an old and outdated heating system, be sure to call the professionals at Townsend Energy. We can find a heating system that meets your needs while staying within your budget. Call us today to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
Townsend Energy Provides All-Inclusive Installation Of Your New Home Heating System
Townsend Energy provided the equipment that was needed for this Boiler replacement in Ipswich, MA, which included a new Buderus Boiler, Oil Burner, circulator and controls. As is customary in our heating system replacements, we removed the old Boiler and disposed of it.
By upgrading their old oil boiler system to the newer Buderus boiler, the Shurcliffs can rely on this system to heat their home during the Ipswich, MA winters for many years. He can expect better air quality, controlled humidity, and consistent temperatures that will leave everyone more comfortable.
Townsend Energy specializes in installing heating systems for properties located throughout Northeastern Massachusetts, southern Maine, and southern New Hampshire.
At Townsend Energy, we provide the best in class heating and cooling service combined with top-of-the-line products. You can count on our NATE certified service technicians to treat every job like they’re working on their own home. Our energy experts can help you obtain better indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and home comfort. We can achieve all of these goals while lowering your monthly energy costs too.
Check Out Our Reviews In Ipswich MA:
for Ipswich, MA
Customer Jane - Ipswich, MA
Jeff - Ipswich, MA
Lynn - Ipswich, MA
Brian is by far one of the BEST servicemen at Townsend!! He's meticulous, professional and extremely knowledgeable!
Kelly - Ipswich, MA
Dependable and quality service
Linda - Ipswich, MA
Vinny was on time, and did a thorough and efficient maintenance check on our system. Took time to explain what was done. Townsend always calls to schedule this yearly maintenance, which is helpful.
Suzanne - Ipswich, MA
Jake - Ipswich, MA
Vinnie was awesome!
Arthur - Ipswich, MA
Courteous, thorough, and very pleasant. Definitely happy with the service Vinnie provided and how he communicated
Frank - Ipswich, MA
Great, very professional
Greg - Ipswich, MA
Brian was patient, careful and knowledgeable. Top level service.
275 gallon tank with small leak
Tuned up Weil McLain Heating System, and upgraded ignition System.
Oil burner maintenance
Tuned up Trane XE-1000 Central Air Conditioning System.
Serviced Direct Vented Buderus with new tune up parts and tested combustion emissions to factory specifications.
Tuned up Trane and Carrier Central Air Conditioning Systems
Tuned up Rheem/ Unico Central Air Conditioning System.
Tuned up Thermopride Central Air Conditioning system.
Removed Split house water filter. Replaced ignition systems on Weil McLain heating system and Everhot hot water tank. Tested ignition operations.
tags: -70.8411558, 01938, 01969, 01982, 42.6791832, 42.6791832 -70.8411558, boiler replacement cost ipswich ma, boiler replacement near me ipswich ma, boiler service companies ipswich ma, case study, how much does it cost to replace an oil boiler in a house ipswich ma, ipswich, ipswich HVAC contractor, oil boiler replacement ipswich ma, oil boiler reviews ipswich ma, residential boiler ipswich ma